Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Exploding Chocolatey Angel Taste Sensation

Okay, I'm posting twice in one day. Of course I don't have better stuff to do. Anywho, hello again! I'm just sat in bed, eating Nuttella, and I forgot to tell you guys about our bus picnic! Anyway, the story is that the others had Food tech (see last post for more detail if you don't know what food tech is.), and me, Soph, Rachel, Skara (nice girl from year 10, awesome tweeter.) and Emma were on the bus home from school. For one thing, Soph had spilt double cream down her trousers and we all moved at least two seats away from her. For another thing, Rachel had tons of ingredients left over, and that included blueberries, strawberries, spinge cake, nutella and marshmallow fluff (the food of GODS. Basically melted marshmallow.). We all basically begged her for food, got food and were in heaven for the rest of the bus trip. I have a very accurate description of the taste of marshmallow fluff, nutella and sponge cake mixed together; its like a chocolatey angel died, went to heaven, went to hell, found a peanut, ate the peanut, was reincarnated on this planet and then exploded into tiny tasty pieces. Yep, that tasty. And whats more, Rachel let me keep the Nutella (hence why I'm eating the nutty goodness from the jar while typing this.). So, yeah. That happened. We have no idea where Mad Eye and Hagrid were though. Where were you guys? Right, I'm either going to sleep or read Harry Potter I think I'll read Harry Potter. Its better than boring old sleep. Luna May x

No comments:

Post a Comment