Thursday 12 April 2012

The Greatness of Monty Python

Hey people who just so happen to be reading this.
Guess what??? IT'S EASTER HOLIDAYS!!! Finally, you do not know how long I've been waiting for these 2 weeks to come. We're 3 days away from going back, and on the whole the holidays have been great.
But there has been a down side to the holidays; first of all, I have 4 pieces of homework due for Monday that I haven't even attempted to start yet (2 of which are projects, the other 2 are assessments, so I think I'm screwed.). Second, mum went into hospital. The poor thing had to have an operation ( I still don't know where or why.) and she stayed in hospital for 3/4 of the holiday. She was thoroughly pissed off yesterday, as she's had to stare at the blank wall opposite her for ages. Thankfully, shes home now.
Anyway, I've been out with Moshpot, Mad Eye, Hagrid and Colin/Crookshanks again today. We spent ages at the park, then went to ASDA and stared through the window of the hairdressers where Moshpot was having her hair done to freak people out. Then into the woods, where we all decided to climb a tree (Yay! Trees!) and then to the chippy. Chips are nice, but filling. I had about 4.
We had a massive and very funny conversation with Crookshanks' sister and Crookshanks' nieces (yes, she's an auntie.). One niece (I couldn't tell which, they're twins.) decided to try and become a dinosaur, and we roared at each other for about 10 minutes before she decided to try and bite my hand off. It was fun though, apart from the biting of the hand.
We've decided to do a Big Bang Theory style thing, and have organised a weekly movie night. Tomorrow, we're all meant to be coming round to my house to watch the legend that is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Seriously, it's amazing.
Anyway, I think I've got everything. Oh, and by the way, J.K. Rowlings new book is going to be called 'The Casual Vacancy' and comes out on 27th September. I don't care if its an adults book, I'm still going to buy it and secretly hope it's Harry Potter; the adult years.
Luna May x

2 comments:

  1. Who thinks chips are filling, honestly! And don't keep your hopes up about that book. Plus, have you noticed that you are the only person you uses those nicknames? I hope I'm invited to that next movie night, though I'm a bit worried about the movie choice.

    (P.s. What dinosaur were you?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use them to keep our identities safe. I mean, I use it for my name. My names a rare name, it'd be pretty easy to find me. And why are you worried about the movie choice? Monty Python is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete