Friday 10 February 2012

The Half Term Hallucinations

At last! Half term! Finally, we have overcome the piles of homework, stress and frustration and made it to these precious few days of rest.
And you know what that means.
PARTY!!!!
Okay, maybe not. But at least I have some awesome things lined up for the week. Wednesday, Soph is using her birthday present from me (two vouchers for a day of falconry), so we're going falconing on Wednesday. Then on Thursday, going to see Star Wars in 3D with Dan, Chloe and a couple of others. Dan's going to tie Chloe up and drag her to the cinema if she refuses to come. At least thats what I heard. Sometime in the week, I'm going to town with Emma (not sure why though as I am broke...). And on Saturday (this one coming and the next, and the next, and the next etc.),  I'm going to Drama. I love drama, it's amazing and so wonderfully random...
Went to see Chronicle with Sophie last night. It's a great film, recommend it to anyone. The different types of camera they use to film it and the home-made quality it has really makes it unique. Won't spoil it for you though.
Well...ummm...
I've ran out of things to write about. Shock horror! The world is in grave peril!
But before I save the world, I'm just gonna go and get another pancake.
What?! I'm hungry. You can't expect me to save the world on an empty stomach!
Luna x

3 comments:

  1. Lay off the pancakes, I mean it. And am I coming to the pictures on Thursday? And if so, what time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you two, the cinema's was going to be on Wednesday :l, what shall we do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wednesday? I thought you said Thursday? And what time?

    ReplyDelete