Saturday 4 February 2012

The Metaphorical Sock

Hello! Decided to post again before StagePro, it's been a while.
The title to this one is a bit unusual. So, as I sit here eating pancakes (which are delicious, by the way.), I'll tell you the whole story...
Me and Enola were on the bus talking. Enola is my friend from Yr 8, who just so happened to have a banana in her hand at the time. I don't know why, but younger kids really seem to like me. Like Rachel, my neighbour. Every time she sees me, no matter where we are, she'll come and give me a massive hug. It's quite sweet, really.
Anyhow, Enola told me about a problem she's had. Her friend is being a right idiot, and she wants to know how to get some sense into him. Now, d'you remember that Enola had a banana in her hand? Well, at this point, I pick it up and say "Get a sock full of butter and do this - " and then proceed to pretend to slap Enola in the face at least 5 times.
"Why is a banana like a sock full of butter?" she asked. I didn't know myself, but I decided to make the best of it.
"Well, it DOES look a bit like a sock - metaphorically, of course..."
Silence. Okay, I am officially going to be carted off to a mental asylum. When suddenly...
Enola snatched the banana off me and shouted "METAPHORICAL SOCK FIGHT!"
At least I'm not the only one who's mad. We did a 30 second 'sock' fight, before I died very dramatically and went to talk to Emma (you remember Emma, right?).
Okay, my pancakes are finished. But one thing. Beware, this is a very random thing
Colour of your trousers + Last thing you ate = your bands name!
This is mine:
Indigo Pancake
Which is a pretty cool name for a band. Try it! It turns out really funny sometimes!
See y'all, gotta go and get ready for StagePro...
Luna x

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that Jake has a sort of case for his banana that he brings in for break each day. Its weird. And you have Indigo pants?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pyjama's. They have little owls on, they are amazing! :b

    ReplyDelete