Saturday 14 July 2012

Early Morning No-You-Can't-Open-Your-Presents-Yet Boredom

Hello!
Okay, I have something very important to tell you. I'm only going to say it once, so listen carefully.
It.
Is.
Mine.
And.
Dad's.
Birthday.
WOOHOOO!
Actually, not much celebrating is actually happening at the moment. It's 6:30 in the morning, and I can't get back to sleep, so I've reverted to updating my social Internet connections.
So yesterday, me and the others went to a music festival in town. It was quite good (some of the bands were crap, but oh well.). Anyway, my friends bought me biscuits (yay! Food!) and an awesome t shirt ( it's yellow and has a baby chicken with glasses and a t shirt saying 'Chicks with Brains'. It doesn't sound too awesome, but it is, trust me.). We all walked home, and it DIDN'T rain (a miracle in itself). Soph came round for a birthday eve sleepover, so we watched HItchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (which has 3 Harry Potter actors and Stephen Fry in.) and Iron Man (with my perfect Robert Downey Jr.). Right at the end of Iron Man, we looked at the clock and realised it was about a minute until I was 14. Soph gave me my present (a book. Surprise, surprise. It looks good though.) and I fell asleep.
This morning, I woke up to find the words 'Happy Birthday To You!' written on my fingers in black eye liner. Mum must of written them when she came back from her bands gig.
I'm now off to see if I can convince my parents to let me open my presents at 6 in the morning. They won't, but it's worth a shot.
Luna May x

No comments:

Post a Comment