Monday 18 June 2012

The Felix Felicius Hypothesis

Hello again,
Quick update time again! I love these things.
Today was the start of exam week (sigh.) and we had a Spanish exam and a Spanish lesson at the end of the day (even more sigh.).
For the first time, I had revised loads the day before, but didn't feel very confident. When we got to start the test, I spent the first half thinking...
"Actually, this is quite easy. Why was I even worried? I'll be fine..."
Then I got to the questions written in Spanish and though...
"WHAT IS THIS GIBBERISH YOU ARE SPEAKING TO ME, TEST PAPER?!"
Then my brain started randomly thinking about Starkid (awesome acting group in USA who do awesome YouTube shows.) and by the end I was humming 'Gotta Get Back To Hogwarts.' and daydreaming...a lot...

Tomorrow is the paper we've all been dreading; Maths. I need to think that I'll do really well (as said by Sophie.), like in Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince where Harry pretends to put Felix Felicius in Ron's drink before the quidditch match, and he does really well because he has the confidence to do it. I need to get in that mind set. Anyway, I've revised LOADS, and am currently reading through the notes I made in my yellow notebook. Quite happy with myself.
Also, my birthday is coming up! In 27 days, I'll be 14. Yay! Plus, it'll be a week till the summer holidays. Even more yay!
Well, I'm off to sleep. Before my brain starts giving me random songs to hum....
Luna May x

No comments:

Post a Comment