Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Thriller Novel

Right, last one for today. I've calmed down now. But the punching bag doesn't look too good.
Right, I'm trying to think of a new idea for a story. I like writing. NO ONE PINCH MY IDEAS OR I'LL DO TO YOU WHAT I DID TO THAT PUNCHING BAG!!!
It's about this girl who is sick and tired of her life. She's treated like dirt, she's not clever, she's invisible to everyone yada yada yada...Anyway, one day she's just pushed over the edge (not literally) and runs away. She actually goes all the way to London, but I'm not sure what will happen to her along the way. She meets a band of runaways who live under a bridge somewhere in London. I haven't developed this story far yet, but tell me what you think! I want to do some thriller/terror fiction storys, never done anything like that before.
Okay, that's all for today. Bye!
Luna x

No comments:

Post a Comment