Wednesday 1 February 2012

My First Entry (The Reprise)

Right, I'm starting this again. No more secrets. I'm just gonna tell you what happens in everyday life. Maybe no one will complain this time.
Sitting in The Corner. Look, it's so important it gets two capital letters in it's name! It actually quiet. Weird, eh? Like someone set a zombie lose and they ate all the peoples brains, then the zombie died.
Okay, now its noisy. And Scott the Seagull is pretending to be a camp german person. Now, I'm not racist, but it is very funny. It's also very hard to keep track of things in The Corner. Right now, Scott is eating pasta, Dan is doing the Annoying Orange impressions, and Chloe is annoying me by telling me to watch TomSka. See ya, people are starting to be nosy. And my friends are VERY nosy.
Luna x

No comments:

Post a Comment